DJI assistant app on windows 10 use to change settings and monitor controlling the status of your DJI. This app only run with android platform. So you maus install android emulator such as Nox app player to download and run DJI assistant on windows 10.
DJI assistant GO 4.0 design and updated for latest product of DJI. Such as the Phantom 4,Mavic Pro, Phantom 4 Pro, and Inspire 2. It provides near real-time image transmission and camera settings adjustment, as well as editing and sharing of aerial imagery.
- All-new Homepage and UI
- Near Real-time HD Image Transmission
- Camera Settings Adjustment
- Updated playback interface
- Updated Editor with improved UI
- More templates and music tracks in Editor
- Convenient video downloading, editing and sharing
- Integrated live streaming
- Near real-time flight data recording
dji assistant download for windows 10 :
- download and run nox app player / bluestacks
- open the playstore from the noxappplayer. Its need log-in to your google account if you run nox app player for the 1st time.
- type DJI GO 4.0 assistant and install it. File size 288MB. Or you can download directly from here>> DJI GO 4.0 apk
- run this app
Enjoy play DJI product using dji assistant on windows 10.